As a member of the Legal Department, you will be supporting your colleagues in delivering an efficient and cost effective claims handing experience to our national customer base. This will be done through effect claims handling techniques whilst, developing and delivering an effective departmental training agenda.
The Legal Department handles ~ 1,800 matters every year and has ~10 employees. Amongst other things, you will:
Manage a portfolio of rent guarantee and legal expense claims;
Engage with Clients to keep them appraised of developments and seek instructions;
Calculate and process payments in adherence with the Client’s policy schedule;
Maintain an effective Learning & Development agenda for both existing and new team members; and
Deliver all training as the department requires.
· Associate Level of CILEx and/or IoP
· Ability to adapt and Embraces change
· Educated to A level standard as a minimum
· Confident with the skills to manage difficult conversations
· Proven knowledge and experience within Landlord and Tenant Litigation
· Experience of coaching individuals to enhance performance.
· CIPD/CTP or equivalent professional training qualification. Experience of working in a similar, regulatory environment
· Previous experience within a L&D/Training role
· Knowledge of L & D best practice & learning methodologies
· Knowledge of LMS systems
· Knowledge of Articulate software
£18,500.00 - £21,000.00 depending on experience
up to 20% performance related bonus
Other package benefits: 25 Days’ Holiday + Bank Holiday, Employer Pension Contribution, Health Shield Cash Plan, discounted gym flex, childcare benefits, free car parking, free tea and coffee, staff restaurant
You will be based in our purpose built, stylish office, located in the heart of historical Lincoln. There is easy access to the A46 and the A15, with free parking on site. We are also situated within a short walk of the Lincoln Central Station.
Want to apply? You can apply by sending a Covering Letter and your CV to: Vacancies@Barbon.com