People are our greatest assets; and that’s why choosing the right people and investing in their development is so important. If you do join us as a graduate, you’ll find yourself part of a friendly team working towards the future success of an exciting and expanding business. Our Graduate Development Programme will enable you to develop within your particular area of expertise. You’ll be based at our site in Lincoln and may even spend a short amount of time at our site in Teignmouth, Devon, as part of your training.
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Graduate.
Each of our Graduate Development Programmes are different, as we tailor the content to meet your specific needs. But, broadly speaking, you’ll spend some time in placements around the business building up your knowledge and understanding of what makes us tick.
This will be undertaken together with some specific placements within key areas of the department you’re assigned to, to help build up your specialist knowledge.
As part of your training, you’ll be challenged to work on specific business projects and you’ll also be involved in an off-the-job training programme, designed to develop your key competencies, knowledge and skills.
Throughout the programme you’ll be sponsored by a mentor and supported, where appropriate, towards attaining relevant professional qualifications.
Once you’ve completed your training, you’ll be able to take up a position at Barbon within your area of expertise.
Benefits of working for us
• Competitive starting salary
• 25 days’ holiday
• Pension scheme
• Performance-based bonus scheme
• Death in service benefit (four times basic salary)
• Healthcare cash plan
• Subsidised gym memberships
• Online discounts and cashback cards from a variety of high street retailers
• Varity of flexible benefits to choose from (including private medical cover, private dental cover, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, charitable giving)
• 2% allowance to spend on extra benefits after one years’ service
• Bright and modern working environment with subsidised bistro and free onsite parking
How to apply
If you’d like to apply for the chance to join us and you are expecting to achieve a 2.1 or above in a Business/ Finance/ Marketing related degree, please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• explaining what you’ve learned through your degree and how it’s relevant to this application
• describing the qualities that you feel you can bring to our team and how they’ll benefit Barbon
About Barbon Insurance Group Ltd
Barbon is the parent company to two brands, HomeLet and Rentshield Direct.
Based in Lincoln, HomeLet is the UK’s largest’ tenant referencing business to the private rental sector, with 25 years’ experience to its name.
Rentshield Direct, based in Teignmouth, is a young, innovative and fast-growing organisation, offering a range of specialist services and products to the lettings market.
To apply for the position of Barbon Graduate Trainee please fill in the form below.