This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to develop their career, working for a fast paced and growing business. HomeLet are one of Lincoln’s biggest employers and the UK’s largest tenant referencing and specialist insurance company. With over 350 staff members we're based in our purpose built, stylish head office in the heart of historic Lincoln.
|Reporting to||B2C Marketing and E-commerce Manager|
Here's a little bit more about the role:
- The Marketing Executive (B2C) will report to the Marketing and E-commerce Manager to develop strategies, and to manage the execution and creation of marketing activity to meet commercial targets
- Analyse campaign data across all channels to recommend and implement adjustments that optimise marketing activity
- Manage a range of customer surveys and analyse the information generated within the businesses
- Provide the business with an external view of the market, and changes within the competitor landscape
- Ensure the brand ethos and philosophy remain central to the themes of all external communication, ensuring that content and messages are developed with the personality and tone of voice for the HomeLet brand
- Manage the marketing activity for HomeLet’s B2C insurance products through our key distribution channels to drive commercial targets
- Work closely with the Management Information team to develop our understanding of the target market and optimise marketing activity by improving segmentation and messaging.
- Manage the delivery and reporting for the businesses customer satisfaction and insight surveys
- Monthly review of internally generated rental market data, and production of all assets related to the HomeLet Rental Index
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to deliver and manage PR for the HomeLet and Barbon brands
- Support the development of strategies and present ideas which match customer requirements and aim to maximise profits
- An experienced marketing professional with experience in planning, developing, executing and optimising marketing campaigns
- Experience working with customer data to identify marketing opportunities and working with and managing external suppliers
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and be driven to achieve
- Accuracy in all written and data based reporting
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creative and innovate approach to marketing
- Ability to generate compelling content and messaging that’s relevant to the target audience
OTHER: All applicants must live in the UK and be eligible to work in the UK.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
To apply for the position of Digital Marketing Executive (B2C) please fill in the form below.