We’re in the business of helping our customers protect the things that mean the most to them – whether a tenant’s moving into their new home, or a landlord’s expanding their buy to let portfolio – our goal is to give them total peace of mind and the reassurance that we’re with them every step of the way.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To drive commercial growth in Rentshield Direct through:
· Acquiring new agent relationships
· Retaining existing relationships
· Winning back lost agent relationships
· Developing relationships and associated products and services to drive percieved value add and increased revenue (yield)
To meet assigned targets which will support the above 4 key objectives
KEY ACTIVITIES TO SUPPORT THE ROLE:
· Show outstanding communication skills both written and verbal. Be clear, and articulate and clearly able to articulate technical and commercial concepts in a way that others are able to follow and engage with. To buy!
· Demonstrate detailed knowledge of the current market, the current trading conditions and knowledge of competitor activity in the Referencing industry to support key business strategies.
· Stay abreast of trade press and use contacts within and outside the group to fully understand movements and developments within the Lettings industry – our client base
· Represent Rentshield Direct and Barbon in developing relationships with all agents to deliver increased engagement, insight and penetration.
· Deliver training and support to agents demonstrating a market leading standard through exceptional customer service and communication.
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
· Work with the Sales team to implement product training to agents to proactively retain existing and increase the new customer base within Rentshield Direct
· Provide information on FCA regulated insurance products in a non-advised manner to enable customers to reach informed decisions to purchase or partner with Rentshield Direct
· Operate compliantly at all times and within relevant FCA regulations and procedures
· Demonstrate an effective and engaging follow up training strategy ensuring the customer fully understands the Sales process and it is embedded within their processes
· Actively and seamlessly manage the agent handover process ensuring all agent details and opportunities are effectively transferred to the Account Manager
· Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis and develop solutions where needed
· Utilise data to help support the delivery and impact of training
· Establish productive and professional relationships with key influencers and personnel within offices
· Support a performance management and improvement process that leads to a positive and measurable impact of the Sales team
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Key stakeholders across the business
· Support the Sales team to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations whilst Identifying growth opportunities
· Provide accurate and effective records of customer interaction demonstrating a clear and consistent approach whilst supporting a robust audit trail
· Proactively pursue personal development and achievement against target
· Manage own workload in accordance to required deadlines
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
· Achieves assigned account growth quota.
· Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
· Meets assigned expectations for excellent customer service.
· Meets assigned expectation on team business growth programmes.
Secondary school qualification
Desirable - Diploma / higher education
Proven B2B Sales experience (Minimum 2 years)
Experience of working to and achieving sales targets
Experience of working autonomously to achieve targets set
Experience using all office systems (Outlook/PowerPoint/Excel/Word)
Evidence of experience working with internal and external stakeholders to achieve required outcomes
A full clean UK driving licence
Desirable - Successful 5 Years + B2B experience in sales driven environment, Lettings industry experience, Insurance industry experience, Training experience and Experience of working in a regulated environment
Personal Attributes - Enthusiastic self-starter, Professional, People centred, Target orientated and tenacious, Committed to task completion and Embraces change
- Salary plus up to 40% performance related bonus
- Company Car
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday,
- Employer pension contribution
- + many more flexible benefits available
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. All applicants must live and be eligible to work in the UK.